Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Small Motor Skills




This is what the little chocolate drooler did while I was writing a card. I knew there were suckers on the table, but I didn't think she could unwrap this particularly delicious variety (yummy Sees). I was wrong. She is always below the 10th perentile in height and weight, but I'm sure her candy opening skills are above average. You should have seen me take this thing away from her. She is so, so strong when she is mad! I had to trade her for a robin egg. So, who's the real sucker here? You guessed it. The momma.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Good luck! If you try negotiating with a toddler--you lose. Everytime.

Karl and Cheryl said...

She is sooooo cute with chocolate all over her face! Oh, wait, she is cute most all of the time. I was being redundant again! Oops.

Unknown said...

Those suckers are so ultra messy. we bought one at the mall for Preston and I soon realized what a mistake it was. I love her pig tails. She's so darn cute!

Rischel said...

she must have gotten her candy opening skills from her mom. i'm so glad you've finally nailed down her talent, i was starting to wonder.

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

What a cute chocolate face! Addison has the same shirt and it has some similar stains. You think it is great when they start to be more indpendent, and then you realize the joke is on you!(P.S. It was so fun to have you guys down this weekend.)

Denae said...

I'm feeling you Felicity! I was always below the 5th percentile!!! Be proud of your tinyness! But congrats on the motor skills.

Laurel said...

Ha! I totally have to "reason" with Isabel on a daily basis to get her to stop doing any variety of things. At least that girl of yours has good taste, no?

(Ps, love her piggies!!!)

Angelique said...

Wow she is so cute! Kell i bet you are the best mom! i miss you, "I'm not like regular moms, i'm a cool mom"