Sunday, March 30, 2008
10 years ago: I was 15, a sophomore at Timpview High School. I had braces and still hadn't gotten my womanly physique. I was on the swim team and student government and helped run a kid's camp during the summer.
5 years ago: I was 20, at BYUH, majoring in Elementary Education. I was doing my student teaching at Sunset Beach Elementary in a first grade classroom. Even though I love school I was excited to be finishing up. I lived in the blue roof house with amazing roomates; Jill, Jacque, Whitney, and Nicole! Oh how I miss the beach and the sunshine and the keiki's.
5 months ago: I was 8 months pregnant and working as a Special Ed Aide in Provo. Kurt and I had just moved in to our new condo and I was supposed to be getting things organized and ready for baby. It's still not very organized but oh well, I've been a little tired. I was using the bathroom at least four times each night, getting kicked in the ribs (by baby girl, not Kurt) using vapor rub and breathe right strips to achieve respiration and carrying a full size bottle of tums in my purse.
5 things on my to do list today
3, Feed the baby
4. Go to Grandma Julies
5. Go to a B-day party for Grandma Cheryl and Uncle John
(Not very ambitious I know, but it's Sunday and I've been sick, so this is it...)
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Lite Bologna (2 slices at a time)
2. Cheeseball and crackers
3. Hot Cheetos
4. Raw Mushrooms
5. Peach Mango Applesauce
5 things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire
1. Pay my 10%
2. Eliminate all debt
3. Buy a car with a clicker to unlock the doors (fancy!)
4. Hire a wet nurse for Felicity (just kidding)
5. Buy a house in Hawaii and fly the friendly skies
5 of my bad habits
1. Being too bossy/demanding
2. Losing my temper
3. Procrastinating a shower
4. Not rinsing cereal dishes
5. Not refilling the water pitcher
5 places I have lived
1. Provo, Utah
2. Orderville, Utah (Worked at a ranch for the summer)
3. Laie, Hawaii
4. Salt Lake City, Utah
5. Orem ,Utah
5 jobs I have had
1. Cashier at Gart Sports
2. Pizza Delivery Girl at Pier 49 Pizza
3. Made Breakfast at the "caf" at BYUH (starting at 4:45 am)
4. Swimming Instructor
5. First Grade Teacher/Math Specialist
5 things people don't know about me
1. I have had 5 surgeries (knee x3, hip/wrist, tonsils)
2. I shave my knuckles and toes (and arms and legs occasionally)
3. I can make a great Pecan Pie (I discovered this last Thanksgiving)
4. I used to write poetry and songs as a kid (my mom loved it)
5. OK some people know this, but I shaved my head when I was 15
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Nice boobie creases
On the move...
No, she has not been drinking. She just needs a nap.
Baby girl is 3 months old today! So, including her time in the womb she has been around for one year! Ok-I know that's not how we count age, but that's how long she has been part of our lives. She is growing up and smiles all of the time and is starting to laugh. It is more of a long grunt but it is the beginning of a laugh! She was laughing with her aunt Christie last night during peek a boo. During her photo shoot today she was so wiggly-I can only imagine how hard it's going to be to take pictures in the future! We look forward to it though Felicity!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Two pictures before and one picture during a big sneeze! This is Felicity's cute 3-6 month outfit that Kurt picked out before Felicity was born. Pretty good taste Dad. She is getting so big, she is almost too tall for it! We might stick to the pink and/or a bow because yesterday at the store two people thought Felicity was a boy. OK, so I don't blame them too much, it is kind of hard to tell with babies and she was wearing green for St. Patty's day and her cute bow had fallen out. At least they stopped to comment on how cute she (he) was!
As most of you know Felicity is somewhat of a little stinker but she slept for 7 1/2 hours last night! Wow baby-that is the most sleep momma has had in 3 months! We are a little more rested these days and we have been for few walks in the stroller enjoying the sunshine!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
1. Rice (found in one of her neck rolls)
2. Oreo crumbs (on more than one occasion)
3. BBQ sauce
4. Spaghetti (had to scrub her pj's and the boppy)
5. Chocolate cake
6. Chef Boyardee ravioli
7. Soup (don't worry it wasn't too hot)
As you can see I am a real health nut and far from clumsy. If you have SEEN me spill anything else on her, please let me know and I will add it to the list!