Saturday, April 18, 2009

My return to cyberspace

Poor Felicity fell head first into the corner of the wall tonight.
I hope it looks better in the morning!
I like this picture because you can see her teeth coming in.
It doesn't really look like her though...funny how that happens sometimes.


There is a lot to blog about but I will make it short for now. I am no longer as grumpy as I once was.
Did I do a good job with being media free for a week? Yes and No. I never watched tv for myself-only out of the goodness of my heart for my poor teething daughter. She is getting molars and I have taken her to the doctor twice to get her ears checked because she has been so sick and unhappy. So there is my excuse. With her in her unhappy mood and not pleased with anything and wanting to sit and snuggle-we watched tv. And movies. For a few days. I am not looking forward to answering to M.R. but I never watched something for me and I only got on the internet to do necessary things like pay bills and check bank accounts.
Was I more productive? Yes and No. I read a lot of good books from the library instead of watching tv or checking your blogs. I probably cleaned and organized more than usual. It was a good thing.
In other news...
-We had a great Easter weekend-Felicity wore three different cute dresses. One from Grandma Cheryl, one from TeriAnn and one from Grandma Julie. What a clothes horse.

-For conference weekend we went to LaSal to visit Christie, Brandon and Addison. Maybe I will let Kurt blog about that. It was a weekend of his cowboy dreams come true.

-We went to the dinosaur museum with the Radmalls. Felicity had fun-especially playing in the sand digging for fossils.


-I had an unexplained blood blister underneath my fingernail (I didn't smash it or anything) that got very painful and oozy and infected. Yummy, huh? I had to go to the derm and have what I call a minor operation. It was not fun and it still hurts but is getting better.

-Kurt got a haircut.


-I was able to get my wedding ring back on my finger for the first time in a long time. Will I ever be able to get it off again without the help of a saw? Not sure. But I am happy to be wearing it again!

-My BFF Marissa had her 2nd baby boy! I am so proud of her.


** I will post more pictures later of these happenings.

2 comments:

Jana Neser said...

Yay! I really missed you. I hope your finger is ok!

darcie said...

kelli, how are you losing weight (way to go btw). i'm so frustrated.