Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Pictures

Uncle Brett-it's Easter not St. Patricks Day!
This is the cute dress and hat from Grandma Julie
( I forgot to take pictures of the other dresses)


Kurt had to run backwards at great speeds to get this picture.
She was excited about getting eggs!
I am in love with her new white sandals from Gymboree.
My shoe fetish lives on. Good shoes are always worth the splurge.


Checking out her haul


Funny faces with dad

Just so you know, Felicity's head looks a lot better now. That picture was yucky now that I look at it again. Sorry. Now she just has a dark line down the middle of her forehead.
On my last post I forgot to tell you that I got to go see Wicked in SLC last week! My mom gave my sister and I tickets for Christmas. It was a very nice gift. Thanks mom I had a blast! I even ate a bagel and cream cheese at the cafe across the street. I love cheating on my diet-the littlest things are so yummy and exciting. I ate a little Reese's egg the other day-it was so decadent. Like heaven.
Just thought I would catch up and try to post some pictures while Felicity is still sleeping. Hope everyone in the valley is enjoying this great weather today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gosh dang she's so cute and I love the dress. happy return to cyberspace. I find I have to force myself to get on these days. It's too beautiful outside to be inside on the computer.