Thursday, April 23, 2009

Largest Dinosaur Museum in the World!

Felicity "digging" for fossils.
She does this with her arms when she is really excited.

This is her little protective apron for playing in the water/sand exhibit. She was a little small for all of that business and wasn't too interested surprisingly enough.


Such an innocent face...
Uncle Seth and Grandpa Radmall
The "build a dinosaur" room
Very excited to be playing with her cousin Max.

This is her with her mouth full of candy which was provided by Seth. Brought for the very purpose of enticing Felicity to be his best friend for the day. It worked pretty well.
Uncle Seth and Uncle Bryan

That Dinosaur behind us was unbelievably huge!

Largest Dinosaur Museum in the World. At least that's what I read on the billboard.
I finally went to the Thanksgiving Point dinosaur museum. I've always wanted to go, but haven't had a reason.
Thanks to an invite from the Radmalls, Felicity and I got to go check it out with most of the family who was on spring break. I got two new pennies for my smashed penny collection and Felicity really enjoyed the whole experience. I thought the museum was great-really interesting. Perfect for an 8 year old boy, but pretty awesome for anyone else too.

6 comments:

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

I have not been to the largest dinosaur museum yet, Addison and I are sad we had to miss out. Looks like everyone had fun. Maybe we will have to go next time we are up. Felicity is too cute and I miss her and you all for that matter. Love you!

Unknown said...

I am glad to know that others have a smashed penny collection too. Mark kind of thinks that it is silly. I have got the kids started collecting and each trip we go on we search for penny machines and get so excited when we find one. Who doesn't love a 51 cent souvenir! Our kids love the museum as well. What a fun day!

Jana Neser said...

Kelli you are skinny and hot. And your baby is adorable! I love you.

betsy said...

Sorry Radmalls but the Jazz are going fishing! Oh this is obviously Kris not Betsy.
GO LAKERS!

U-TAH SUCKS!
U-TAH SUCKS!
U-TAH SUCKS!
(sorry if that was rude just trying to copy the Staples center chant)

I liked watching the games in Utah cause there were as many LA fans as there are in LA. Maybe not that many but to be at your own arena there were tons of LA fans and I know they didn't travel to Utah just for the game. It was cool though cause I did see 1 black guy cheering for the Jazz.

Jill said...

Kelli - you are looking good girl!!

betsy said...

That's a good one Kurt.

-Betsy