Friday, April 25, 2008

Some recent cute pictures...








We had a fun lunch with our good friends Laurel and Isabel! Laurel-I stole some of your pictures.

The armpit seat...

This is the princess crown from Easter that Grandma Julie gave us. Love this picture!

Ha!

I know these ones are blurry, but her smile is so cute!

This is a darling outfit that Felicity got from Aunt Mikel and the Hansen Family.We love the shoes too!



This is the baby swing at our complex. I put her in it for a few minutes whenever we go to get the mail. Even though the pictures don't prove it, I promise she likes it!


6 comments:

Krista Hansen said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe that she is old enough for the swings. She is growing up so fast!

Elizabeth Moon said...

Cute! Oh I love the baby swings! So fun. Hey, I might be coming to Utah in August...

Crockett Family said...

Kate got those same cute pink ballet slippers from my father-in-law when she was born. They were her first pair of shoes and the beginning of her shoe fetish!

Kim said...

Glad you and Laurel are still getting together. Felicity is growing so fast. I love all the pictures.

Whitney said...

I love felicity. She is so cute and such a little girl. I can't wait to meet her...and see you sometime. Hopefully soon.

Hansen Family said...

Loves the shoes!! She's as cute as everyone has told me! Can't wait to see her in person!