Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bag Tag:Before and After


If you know me, you probably know that I usually have a lot of junk in my purse. I take trash from people and put it in my purse, gum wrappers etc. Things accumulate fast!

My current bag: fake brown leather from Target. I really like this bag, nice and big!

Contents:
wallet
broken sunglasses
rubber bands and bobby pins that I don't need anymore
gloves
assorted jewelry
7 lip products
a 3D fish puzzle (keeps Kurt entertained in church)
$1.25 in change
My jump drive
bandaids and neosporin
2 lotions
floss
kleenex
tylenol
3 different "tummy" medicines
gum
7 pens
pad of paper
v.t. assignments
jones soda candies
a licorice caramel (yum!)
on the right is a big pile of trash

Thanks Laurel. This has helped me to clean out my purse. I have been wanting to find a new bag that I can use as a diaper bag and purse. Until I find one that I really like, I'm going to try to use this one as both since it is pretty big. We'll see. Here's the new pic.



Diapers and supplies
Nursing cover
Extra outfit for our little regurgitator
lotion
still broken sunglasses
1 pen
same lip stuff and edibles
floss
Spit up rag
tummy meds
kleenex
wallet
Sorry that I'm laggin' on the taggin' Marissa Peanut darling. I will do your tag I just have to think about it a little more.



2 comments:

Krista Hansen said...

The after picture looks so clean and organized! It makes me think I should go through my assorted bags...maybe tomorrow. Good job and good luck in keeping it up!

Laurel said...

I love it! Nothing like taking everything all out at once to make one realize they are a bag junkie. :) And I LOVE the brown purse/diaper bag situation. Very cute bag.