Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One of Felicity's Best Friends







I just wanted to post about a lovely girl I know named Tara. She is my brother Brett's girlfriend and she is a sweet and talented girl. She has a knack for winning ticket to ride and soothing fussy Felicity. She seriously has the magic touch! She graduated from Paul Mitchell and she is very talented and helpful when it comes to our hairstyling needs. Just wanted to say thanks Tara for being such a fun friend to have around! (Oh yeah, we love that Brett guy too!)

3 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

Wow your brother is growing up! Does he still work on cars?

betsy said...

Kelli, that is one funny dream. I guess I would feel safe cause I think that Kris is a good driver. Haha. Well, it was nice to have chatted with you in the backseat of some car with our little girls!

Krista Hansen said...

We love Tara too! Sammy thinks that Tara is his girlfriend and that's ok with me. Cute post.