Thursday, March 19, 2009

DC


Felicity and I went to Walmart today and had a disappointing shopping trip. I went in trying to match some summer clothes that I have for her and came away with nothing. So, I decided to get a frozen pizza for Kurt (it's not on my current diet) and a Diet Coke for me-to make me feel better about not getting to buy any cute baby things. I grabbed a bottle by the register and thought of Jana( DC lover). Unfortunately once I got to the first stoplight on the way home, I realized I couldn't open it, thanks to the funky, new, incredibly tough lid and my increasingly useless hands. I tried with my teeth (sorry mom) and I tried to open it about 15 more times on the way home to no avail. Grrr. By the time I got everything carried inside, it wasn't even cold anymore. But I opened it with my rubber glove and had some anyway. What made me feel better? Putting Felicity down for a nap and watching the Cosby show. Ahh. Now I feel as relaxed as the rollerskating girl on the commercial.

3 comments:

Jana Neser said...

Kelli that is the cutes necklace I've ever seen! I love it!! Thanks for thinking of me when you bought your DC :) I wish I had been there to open it for you! Love ya sister.

darcie said...

starry eyes surprise...please someone make me stick to my diet.

Laurel said...

So seriously, WHERE DO I GET MYSELF THAT NECKLACE???

And ps, I am loving the blogular-esque posts from you, Kelli!