Friday, January 2, 2009

12 month pictures.

Sorry Ted...
Is Ted not SO little?

hi-ya.
This one makes me laugh every time. You know this is mid-squirm, captured by magic, but it looks so "on-purpose". My little rockette.

I'm big, people.
I find it ironic that the last post was titled, "I have friends." and I had ZERO comments. So, maybe I was wrong. OK, ok I don't base my individual worth on the number of comments on my blog but c'mon people I did my hair for some of those pictures! I guess I'll give ya'll more of what you really want. More Felicity.
She is officially a toddler and no longer a baby. She toddles. She drinks cows milk. She eats peanut butter. She says uh-oh. She gives kisses to her toys. She tries to take off her diaper. She refuses to keep pretty things in her hair. She fake laughs. She is finally getting a top front tooth to go with her snaggle. She is mostly sleeping through the night, but has a FUN new wake up time... She is crazy and spirited and we love her to pieces. We have tons of pictures (and hopefully a video or two) of her fun birthday party, so I thought I better get started posting. To my friends out there who care-share the love, leave me a comment or two so I don't feel so lonely! We hope you all had a great Holiday Season!

8 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

I am the worst commenter! I always read posts and almost never leave a comment, even though I love the posts! Sorry, perhaps that can be a new year's resolution for me? :)
Felicity is such a cutie and I have to say, I really LOVE this age, between one and two. They learn so much and they have their own personality and quirks. SO fun. And, as you said, sometimes they even sleep through the night.

Jill said...

Kelli - I love your posts. I have been meaning to post on the Utah post because I totally agree with the words you wrote. That was such a fun week!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that Felicity is already a year old! Time goes so fast when you have kids. I love every stage that kids go through. Just when you think, I don't want them to change and get big, they learn new and exciting things and do something so cute that you forget that you didn't want them to change and grow up. Enjoy all of the fun things that she does. Life is an adventure. Enjoy it!

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Felicity looks so big and yes Ted looks so little. I love the hat! We missed you guys at Christmas! I wish we could be close so Addie and Felicity could play more often. You guys should come down and see us soon. I want to hear more about the fun new wake up time. Happy new year, hope to see you soon. P.S. GO UTES!!!!

Krista Hansen said...

Love the Rockette picture! We love Big Felicity and all the new things she does. I'm really impressed with her cake eating and starting to walk skills. We love this cutie!

Jana Neser said...

Kelli I love you and this little cutie! Thanks for having a blog so I can look at your pics :)

Courtney said...

Whatever. You are loved and you know it. I just thought you summed everything up so well in the Utah post--I couldn't think of anything else to add. I'm glad I got to meet Felicity. Happy Birthday!

AJ said...

has it really been a year? yowza