Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mommy's little Piggy

Felicity has been napping for a REALLY long time and although I love it, I am starting to worry. Ya know, that worry that she is actually not alive anymore because she NEVER sleeps this long. It's either a miracle or a tragedy. I know that sounds morbid, but I think most moms know what I'm talking about. Anyway-anytime I try to write a post, she wakes up. So I am testing it.

Just wanted to post something about her fun birthday. Kurt put a video on facebook and since I haven't posted a picture or a video there ever, I thought I should put one here. Yes-Kurt is on facebook. Trying to get more friends than me. Sheesh.

Felicity is an eater. Always has been. So we figured she would be excited about the cake. Turns out she liked the attention of 20 people staring at her and laughing almost as much as the delicious cream cheese frosting I made.

p.s. She's not awake yet. Crazy. I have already read my scriptures, showered, made a shopping list and blog stalked for a while. I better go wake my little piggy up so she can send more kisses my way.

p.p.s. She is now awake and alive. I just thought I'd add that in case some of you started to worry.

6 comments:

Kim said...

The birthday cake looks yummy. (I'm officially on day 6 of sugar free so I'm actually salivating over the cake.) Marissa said the party was fun.

Glad Felicity just gave you a little chance to relax and unwind so you would miss her when she woke up.

Love you!

darcie said...

has she repeated this phenom yet?

darcie said...

the awesome napping i mean.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Yum! Glad to see she enjoyed her cake. It looks pretty good.
I really wish we could just enjoy the long sleeps!

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Cute video! She is a cute little bug and I miss her. I was very sad I had to miss her birthday! I love the long naps and I know what you mean. I usually have to go check on the perfectly fine sleeping baby and wake her up! All good moms worry, it's part of the job! Miss you, come see us soon.

BrittWilk said...

cute cute video! i love it! and i granted your post request on skinny bovine... just so you know! :)