Friday, January 16, 2009

Birthday and Christmas pictures!

I'm not usually one for naked bum pictures, but this one was pretty cute.
Merry Christmas!
Talking to grandma Cheryl on Christmas morning.

The Woffinden Clan. Birthday girl.
Trying to stop her from grabbing the flame.

Her personal cake, made by her personal chef.

Celebrating with Tara. If you can't tell by the hats and the cake, we had a puppy party. We ate hot dogs and invited everyone to bring their stuffed animal doggies.

Dottie the dog. Named after the dalmation the Radmalls used to have.

Before the mess!

Spoiled girl. Look at all of those presents!

Marissa and Logan were in town. Yeah!

We took Christmas down. Such a weird phrase, but you know what I mean. We took all of our decorations down. Sadly I had to throw away our cute gingerbread house and beautiful but dying poinsettia. It's January. These are the rough months, especially for teachers (not me currently, yeah!). It's so cold and inconvenient to do anything or go anywhere. There aren't a lot of holidays although I do like Valentines day. In Utah, our 3 weeks of spring doesn't usually come until May, so like I said, it's rough. And chilly.

But it's sunny today and Felicity is taking another monster nap so hopefully I have time to upload some pictures of her birthday and Christmas. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Cute pictures. We are still sad we had to miss the pawty. I love the Dottie cake, I still miss her. Miss you guys, have a good week and give Felicity a kiss for me.

Courtney said...

I'm impressed with the destruction Felicity caused with her birthday cake. Hank poked his with one finger. I know what you mean about the post-Christmas season. Wish you were here and we could play together!

Unknown said...

love the birthday cakes. really so cute! I am also impressed with the damage she did to the cakes. Preston wouldn't touch his and i was so diappointed. I'm planning another one really soon.

Our EyreLife said...

A year already?! What the?! It just goes by faster...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you!

Krista Hansen said...

I don't think there is anything cuter than a baby's naked bootie. At what age does it stop being cute? I still think Sam's is cute but am no longer allowed to photograph it. Silly husband!

Torrie and Cassidy said...

What a cute dalmation cake! I love it!

Julia Davis said...

Great to see you are still using those Cake Decorating skills we acquired so long ago! JK Cooking!! So fun to see your pics.... hope things continue to go well... Felicity is such a cutie!