Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged

8 TV shows I love to watch
1. Jeopardy
2. Law and Order
3. Medium
4. Super Nanny
5. Cash Cab
6. The Cosby Show
7. Iron Chef
8. Project Runway/Top Design/Top Chef-almost any Bravo Reality show...
*We just canceled our cable a few days ago, so I am going through withdrawals...


8 places I love to eat
1. Pier 49 Pizza
2. My mom's house
3. Kurt's moms house
4. Anywhere Jana is cooking
5. Golden Hills Cafe
6. Grass Skirt Grill
7. KFC
8.Ernie's Deli

8 things that happened yesterday
1. I read one of my new library books
2. Kurt and I caught up watching the office online
3. Kurt and I went to choir practice and practiced Christmas music. Hooray!
4. Felicity stole toys from other children in Sacrament Meeting
5. Kurt made brownies
6. We had a delicious dinner at my mom's
7. Felicity only wanted corn for dinner
8. The BOYS won at Catch Phrase! Unbelievable.

8 things I look forward to
1. TeriAnn's wedding
2. Nicole's wedding
3. Felicity's birthday
4. Christmas
5. My hair growing out
6.Nursery
7. Meeting the babies to be of good friends
8. Skiing (I promised myself I would go this year)

8 things I love about fall
1. Pumpkin carving
2. Driving in the mountains to see the leaves
3. The crisp air
4. Crunching leaves
5. Pumpkin desserts
6. I'm not as sweaty
7. I don't have to shave my lets as often
8. Listening to Christmas music in my car where no one can get mad at me for it

8 things on my wish list
1. A full night's sleep
2. A stronger, healthier, more fit body
3. To be on Jeopardy
4. To do something great for the world
5. To be debt free
6. A heated mattress pad
7. A new pair of jeans
8. World Peace

8 people I'm tagging
1. Marissa
2. Jill
3. Courtney
4. Momma Kim
5. April
6. Whitney
7. Christie
8. Kristen
*I don't have a good enough memory to know if ya'll have already done this tag. No pressure. Just wanted you to feel popular. Thanks Mary!

3 comments:

Marissa Joy said...

Ah-ha, I am the first to comment on your new post. It must be a best friend thing.
Tagged, oh I will have to get on it...soon I promise. I always love reading about you. Later

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

How could you let the boys win at catch phrase, not OK! I also love to not have to shave my legs as often, it makes me very happy! Thanks for the tag I will get working on it!

Jana Neser said...

I feel so honored to have made the food portion of your tag :) Wes has just discovered Law and Order as well ...why didn't "lingo" make your list? Love you belles!