Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mad Jar Opening Skills

+


=

Bad Breath Baby
I realized that Felicity had been quiet over by the kitchen for a while today and when I went to her I saw her eating chunks of garlic from a jar similar to the one above (I wish I lived by Trader Joes). I had put the groceries on the floor earlier and she had found this jar of garlic I just bought, somehow opened it and was going to town. She had a good amount of garlic in her mouth and stuck to her face and hands. The thing that cracked me up was that she was mad when I took her away from it. Silly baby. Does she love to eat or what? Maybe it will keep the boys away. . .

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a talented girl! That takes some skills. That is so funny. I bet that you didn't know she liked garlic so much.

Unknown said...

How in the heck did she open that! And garlic?!? HOw did she not puke when eating it like that. It's pretty strong flavor. Crazy girl!

Krista Hansen said...

Gross-O. That girl really does love to eat! How did she get that open? Wow, watch out for that one.

Crockett Family said...

When kiddos are quiet it almost always means trouble. . . I can't believe she opened it all by herself. She sure is a problem solver like her mama. That is yucky! How many times did you have to brush her teeth to get rid or her stinky breath? ;)

Anonymous said...

Whoa Kelly! That is hilarious. I can't believe she liked it so much! That's sick! And don't feel bad about not living by Trader Joes... they are super expensive anyway.