Friday, October 3, 2008

Half Way to Nursery

Nine months old and she needs a prop to hold still!
Good One Baby.
You've got to look at these 3 pictures in reverse order...
Victory!
I took my hat off mom. You don't control me!
Oh, you think this gray and pinky purple thing is cute? Too Bad!
She looks like a little baker in this picture.
Using the "6" upside down. We are resourceful... and I couldnt find the colored pencils.


Her Shaggy "do"

Well-Felicity is 9 months old (9 and 1/2 now). She is a crazy girl. She eats garlic (see below), is starting to do a bouncy dance move, is getting a mullet and MIGHT understand what Da-Da means. She is starting to love other babies and kids and always wants to grab them and clobber them (out of love). She loves fresh peaches which means she understands why her mom starts singing, "It's the most wonderful time of the year" when she sees a beautiful box of red havens. She is too wiggly to make it through a church meeting and doesn't understand "all gone" yet. She is in the 9th percentile for weight and 13th for height so people tell me that she is so "tiny". She is a sweetie and we love her even though she pulls off her darling hats and bows.


5 comments:

darcie said...

yes. stalk me some more please. felicity is PRETTY! seriously. aren't they the best? i'll be checking up on you frequently (daily) so don't disappoint!

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Well I also love the garlic in the jar but not like Felicity does. I just like it because it saves me a lot of work and stinky hands. She is a silly girl and does love to eat! We wish we could see her more, they get big so fast. You just wait pretty soon Felicity will be into even more trouble and when you take things like jars of garlic away from her she will say "Hey stop it mom" or something along those lines!

Emily said...

I just love her growing up pictures with the turtle. She is as adorable as ever. The garlic story made me laugh out loud! I love garlic, but that's just gross!

Anonymous said...

Felicity you have to keep the hat on! It's adorable!
She's at such a fun age & really from what I hear mullets are hot in Asia, so they'll be coming here. She's a trendsetter already.

Marissa Joy said...

Oh she is so big and old. I can't believe it! How in the world did she open a jar, crazy!? She is so cute guys. I am going through Radmall withdrawls. I need to come for a visit very soon. Miss you...bread crumbs mi amigo, hasta.