Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's all happening at the zoo...

This was the first picture Kurt saw of our trip to the Zoo and of course he had to make fun of both Felicity and I. What can I say, my hair is in a pony and Felicity is a silly girl. At this point her head was getting wobbly and she was starting to fall asleep.
My little blue eyed babe-looks like she doesn't belong to me...
She loved the "big" animals and made lots of excited noises throughout the day.
She also was bouncing and trying to "dance" in her carrier.

Kurt's sister Christie and Addison. As far as being great friends to us-they sure measure up.
Uncle Seth and uncle Bryan took "the babies" on the carousel.
Felicity was riding a panda and she had lots of fun!
I don't know what little critter Felicity was checking out here-but I loved putting her down and letting her check things out. We had lots of fun at the zoo and it really blew me away how big she is getting. I can't believe I have a child big enough to sincerely enjoy animals and going on "a ride". Thanks for the invite Radmalls-we had a great day!

7 comments:

AJ said...

has anyone told you that your bod is looking tote fab? well, it is! Felicity is so darling. Love her hair.

Anonymous said...

Now that you mention it... are you SURE she's yours!?? Of COURSE she is! She's a doll. And so fashionable, so she HAS to be yours!
That's awesome you guys could get so close to the little giraffe. We were lucky enough to stay a distance from them at our day at the zoo as they decided it was time to mate while we were there. Quite the show.

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

We had so much fun at the zoo with you and Feliciy. Thanks for going with us. It is always good to see you. Felicity is getting too big, I guess that's the way it works huh? Come see us soon!

Kim said...

Felicity is getting so big. It makes me realize that it's been awhile since I've seen you. It must be time for Marissa to come for a visit so we can have you pop back in to our lives again. Miss you!

Rischel said...

i love felicity! thanks for the recent blog updates- you know i feel deprived of kelli when I don't see new pics at least once a week.

Our EyreLife said...

She's not much of a BABY anymore, Kelli! How do they grow up so fast?! She's beautiful!

Kim said...

Of course I'll enter you in my contest. If you don't get picked in the random drawing, you know where to find me. You know I couldn't leave out my other daughter. Momma Kim