Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Double Digits

Ten Months, Baby! Isn't she huge?
Trying to crawl off of the chair of course...

This is what her face looked like when she saw a dog
on TV during our shoot.
She also started making her "woof" sound.

Of course she had to crawl over and check out the clip of
Beverly Hills Chihuahua.

This is her removing the hat that was planned f
or this months photo shoot.
I knew it wouldn't last long so I also gave her a ponytail. Yeah!

This adorable hat was made by Felicity's Great Grandma Terry. She actually wears it when she's in a better mood. Time for a nap, child?
Felicity is 10 months old and growing like a weed. Or a zucchini, whichever grows faster. She does so many new things now! She knows how to clap and does it all of the time. It is her first and best trick so far. If you say the word clap she will usually do it. You don't even have to do it yourself to show her! And she claps when people clap on TV. She is also starting to be interested in dogs. She makes a "woof" sound when she sees a dog. It's pretty cute. My least favorite thing is that lately she REFUSES to let someone change her diaper. She flips over and tries to crawl away. This new behavior led to the messiest poop catastrophe so far. You wouldn't think it would be that hard to physically challenge this sweet little girl and get the diaper changed, but she is strong and stubborn! She also hates getting into her car seat lately. Also not fun. Felicity has a new tooth on top so she is on her way to more chewing which I'm sure she's happy about. Yeah Felicity you are growing up so fast! (clapping...)

5 comments:

Poe said...

Lincoln has been doing the turn and crawl away during a diaper change stunt for weeks now. What a stinker. It makes the process way too challenging. I reserve special toys that he's usually not allowed to play with to keep him occupied while changing. This sometimes works. Good luck!

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

What a cute girl, too big though! I also love the Grandma Terry hats! It is so fun every time they learn a new trick or a new sound to make. I think I say this to you every time you post these but before you know it she will be running around telling you no and saying lots of other funny things! It is a lot of fun watching them grow but sometimes I stop and wonder what happened to my baby and it is a little sad! Love you guys.

Krista Hansen said...

I really love her clapping trick! She really is growing so fast. I can't wait to hear her "woof". Hopefully soon she can teach Sam to talk! Love ya and LOVE the ponytail.

shelly said...

Felicity is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I HATE the fighting diaper changing stage!!! Of course Taj has been in for about a year now, but I still loathe it! Like I really enjoy doing it without the fight???! Give me a break kid!
So do zucchini really grow as fast as a weed?
That is a super cute hat Grandma Terry!!