Monday, July 6, 2009

The Forf

Felicity loves to play on the trampoline with cousin Addison
Two crazy girls
Four girls (one in TeriAnn's tummy!) playing in the water

Felicity loved the parade!
Sam and Felicity sitting with Bogo AKA Grandpa Woff
I'd bet a large sum that Felicity is eating something

Momma and Baby Girl

A cool little airplane
My brother Blake and his cute girlfriend Allison.
They are the sacrificing souls who went and camped out for our parade spot at 4 am. Thank you!
There was a pinata for Max's Birthday.
This is Addison hoarding candy in her skirt. So funny.

Yahoo! Dulces!
Addie and Felicity "playing" croquet

What can I say, she's a helper. OK. Not really, but she's cute
"He makes me melt like a popsicle on the Forf of July..." Name that movie!
There are many things that I need to blog about but I wanted to put some pictures up to let you know that we had an AWESOME fourth of July. We always do. We were lucky enough to spend time with both of our families-we enjoyed the parade, a bbq, a birthday celebration, golfing (Kurt) and fireworks of course. Hope you all had a great fourth. I for one am so grateful to live in this country and for all of the men and women who sacrifice to keep us free and safe. Thank you!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Dang girl ... you look good!!!
Little Rascalls.

brainofjana said...

You do look great Kel. And I can't believe how big Felicity is! I love her darling little piggies--her hair is so long! Love you sis!

darcie said...

TAR is pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?! wonderful. you look good btw.