Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Felicity's First Flight

Last week we were lucky enough to go to California for my cousin Michelle's wedding. It was Felicity's first trip and we were a little nervous but everything was great! She was an angel except for the flight home when she left a puddle of poop on her dad's lap. Ha! While we were there it was my birthday, my mom's birthday and our 2 year anniversary, so we decided to celebrate with some fun California activites. Sorry these pictures are so out of order!

A picture of the Thornton Sisters at the temple. Beautiful huh? The colors where gray and light pink. Very pretty. I don't have more pictures of the wedding because we all count on Jenn to take care of that. Thanks for the picture Jenn and congrats Michelle!



Felicity's first time at the beach!



It was a little bright for her.

Lovely Jana and I at Knotts Berry Farm! This is where I wanted to go for my birthday treat. My mom was kind enough to watch Felicity all day (on her birthday too) so that we could play! Of course I love Felicity but it was nice to have a day off to act like a child myself!
On the "Supreme Scream" with my two brothers and Tara. We love this ride!
Brett and Tara holding hands on he swings while I am pretending to be Peter Pan...
This is how sad Jana and I were after we got talked into going on this water ride.
The whole group!

On my birthday we watched the Padres beat the Nationals.
Another MLB Stadium checked off the list!

So many people were doting on Felicity at the game. I think it's because babies are not as common as they are say, where we live...

Our Diego Dogs. Mustard, Salsa and Cabbage. Delicious!

We had a fun B-day party that night at Jana's and my other BFF Rischel was able to come and meet Felicity! What a great day. I got my hair cut, went to the game, had yummy barbeque and and strawberry cake and got to spend time with some of my favorite people. We had a wonderful trip and we couldn't have done it without the generosity of others. Thanks to my parents for helping us get there and for babysitting and especially thanks to Jana and Wes who let us stay with them AND borrow their car. You guys are the best! We miss California already.

7 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Hello Radmalls!
This is Devan Kurt's partner in crime from Provo. I just wanted to say hi and that you guys have a cute munchkin. Good to see you are doing well.

Wszystkiego Dobrego!

Laurel said...

Okay, your trip looks AMAZING! I love your new do, Felicity is getting SO MUCH hair, I love the beach pics, and sorry but the weiners look disgusting. Love you!!!!!!!

Frampton Family said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a blast. I would LOVE to be in Cali about now. I especially love the pictures of Felicity on the beach. Her outfit is asbsolutely darling.

Luana said...

Hi Kurt,
I found your blog off of Devan and Ashley's. In case you forgot Devan is mine and Evan's nephew. Your baby girl is adorable. Congrats a little late. I didn't know you were married. It sure is fun to see you and your family. I checked out your mom and dad's blog too.

Unknown said...

Gosh, what a fun birthday. I love birthdays and it sounds like you do too. I'm glad you had a fun one. Felicity is such a cutie in the pics. I love your new header too.

mrs_stailey said...

Kurt, you have such a cute little family. Felicity is so adorable!!

betsy said...

Happy LATE birthday. Looks like you guys had so much fun on your trip.