Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Snacking


I spend so much time feeding Felicity that inevitably I end up using that time to get some nourishment myself. I don't know why but I have been making a mental list of food items I have spilled on my newborn baby girl (in no particular order).

1. Rice (found in one of her neck rolls)
2. Oreo crumbs (on more than one occasion)
3. BBQ sauce
4. Spaghetti (had to scrub her pj's and the boppy)
5. Chocolate cake
6. Chef Boyardee ravioli
7. Soup (don't worry it wasn't too hot)

As you can see I am a real health nut and far from clumsy. If you have SEEN me spill anything else on her, please let me know and I will add it to the list!


8 comments:

betsy said...

this is hilarious kelli. there really is nothing you can do about it! now i want some oreos.

Elizabeth Moon said...

I love your posts Kelli...cool haircut, too.

Krista Hansen said...

That's funny. Sammy drew on himself with a red pen today so I wouldn't worry about you dropping food on Felicity! Kids are wild and crazy-well at least mine is.

Unknown said...

Kelli! I laughed my butt off when I read this! I miss you so much! This reminded me of some very wonderful memories we had in college...
P.S. I really do think you are the only grown up who eats Chef Boyardee Ravioli and Vienna Sausages!

Laurel said...

I'm laughing out loud! I used to eat (and spill) while feeding Isabel all the time! I'm just glad I'm not the only one. Hey, it's the only way you AND Kurt get to eat a meal when it's actually done.

Frampton Family said...

This is hilarious Kelli! I am laughing because I would be doing the same thing. I tend to spill food all the time. For some reason, we just can't seem to get our meals from point A to point B hu?

Kelli Radmall said...

I just have to add: Yes Jana I love all kinds of processed meats. Bologna is my favorite-don't forget hot dogs and spam of course.

I also need to add to the list:
8. Gravy
9. Coleslaw

Don't worry I wasn't nursing her at KFC just holding her while I ate. Baby licking good.

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

I never wanted to put my babies down when they were Felicity's size! Hold 'em, love 'em, spill on 'em...its all good!!

btw...my blog-friend Aprilyn said you were in the same ward. I find that fascinating considering the geographics!