Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Confessions.

For some weird reason I have been thinking in confessions lately. Little funny things happen and I make a quick confession to someone in my head. Like, "Yeah, that's right...I am..."

-Sweeping up broken glass in the kitchen while just wearing my "undies" and white and green pumas (gotta protect my toesies). This is Felicity after she threw the glass off of the counter today, "I throwed it." Yeah, obviously. No emotion, no remorse. Weird little girl.

-Replaying the part where our good friend Miley plays the "butterfly/daddy daughter song" in Hannah Montana the movie which I ordered from Netflix. While tears flood my eyes. Yep. Ordered it, watched it, rewound it, cried at more than one part. Seriously?

-Feeding Felicity candy from the gingerbread house we made a few weeks ago. Her begging got old and I figured we are going to toss it in a couple weeks anyway.

-Checking your blog just to see if you're pregnant yet.

-Taking ONE picture with my cell phone of my daughter on Santa's lap instead of paying for something cute. P.S. the adorable 9 month old asian baby in front of us had on fake hair! I'm serious.

-Writing this dumb post while I should be cleaning up dinner and taking a shower. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Julie Radmall said...

Thanks for this post Kelli- it made me laugh :)

Rischel said...

I miss you Kelli!

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Love your confesions! Don't be ashamed of any of them for one minute. I am not pregnant (ok probably not my blog your checking), fake hair - seriously?, love when they tell you they did something naughty like it is totally normal! Love your posts because they are real and make me smile!I am excited for the holidays to see more of you guys, we have missed you while we have been surviving finals!

Krista Hansen said...

Can't wait to see the Hannah Montana movie myself. It's in my netflix too. Weren't you cold just in your "undies"? I thought that was a strictly summertime thing. I guess I'll have to call before we come over :)

AJ said...

i love you kelli woffinden radmall.

Courtney said...

If I'm on someone's blog, and I see on their google reader thing, that someone else posted something like, "pregnancy update" I always check, even though the people are complete strangers. Weird.

Jana Neser said...

You are my favorite. I love you :)

Denae said...

Kelli, Kelli, Kelli, you are one of my favorites. Don't worry about checking my blog any time soon because I will NOT be pregnant any time in the near future.. And for sure don't pay that outrageous amount for a damn Santa picture. No way! Do they let you take that picture, or did you have you be sneaky?