Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Sam and Felicity. Kinda blurry but cute.
Felicity and uncle Brett. We decided Brett is officially
the most photogenic person in our family.

Felicity and Grandpa Woffinden at the reception.
You can't tell how cute her little tu-tu-ish skirt is. Not to mention the red velvet shoes...

We took very few pictures on the wedding day. Sorry Felicity, not your best shot.

Felicity and Jacob checking out the doggy. I think this was Felicity's favorite part of Thanksgiving. Yes, that's right she might like puppies more than food. Hard to believe, I know.

Getting a hug from cousin Jake. How sweet.

My cute (and delicious) place card.

Kurt sneaking some food.

Felicity closing her eyes for the prayer. She is so religious and well trained. Just kidding.

Aunt TeriAnn

It's the most wonderful time of the year! I know, I mentioned singing those words when I saw the first box of red havens during peach season, but I can sing them again, right? I'm so glad it's Christmas time and that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The tree is up, the Christmas CD's are spinning and the weather is on it's way to frightful. We feel so blessed to have a warm home and a beautiful daughter. We have been pretty busy lately as I'm sure ya'll have been too.
Recent happenings:
-We took family pictures with my side Mom, Dad and siblings. Pretty cute stuff.
-Kurt got to go to the BIG game and sit on the 10th row. Lucky boy.
-Felicity has learned how to get down from the couch herself.
-We had an INCREDIBLE Thanksgiving dinner with Kurt's extended family
-We had pie with my family and some friends from our ward
-I saw Twilight and The Secret Life of Bees. I don't go to movies too often, so this was exciting. I liked both movies. Twilight was of course a little cheesy, but I liked the main characters more than I thought I would. Unlike some movie critics, I loved The Secret Life of Bees. I read the book a few years ago and was impressed with the movie and especially Dakota Fanning. Cried like a baby.

-We had an awesome day on Saturday last. Kurt and I attended TeriAnn (Kurt's younger sister) and Tom's sealing in the SLC temple. The sealer was great and we came away with some good reminders for our own marriage. We went to the fabulous luncheon at the JSMB and then to a beautiful reception where we all got to dress up. I was a bridesmaid with a pretty new dress, Kurt wore a tux and Felicity was the belle of the ball along with her matchy-matchy cousin Addison. What a great day.

5 comments:

Rischel said...

that may not have been felicity's best picture but you look super hot

AJ said...

-along with rishel, may not have been yo gurlz best picta but it wuz urz. (ha ha do you like my typing?)
-jake has the same brown striped sweater as kurt and i believe we got it in utah.
-felicity is so righteous already. what a saint you.

shelly said...

Felicity is beautiful! I can't believe she's so old already! I LOVE your haircut -- you look darling.

Karl and Cheryl said...

Soooo..., does Felicity get "The Mountain" with that stylin' red dish on her hat? Would come in handy for pickin' up those Ute games!

Anonymous said...

Really? She's already closing her eyes for prayers!!? Impressive. What a born angel. Taj just started doing that a couple of months ago. Maybe we just don't pray enough.