Thursday, August 21, 2008

Crazy 8's

I can see up your nose Felicity...

Unfortunately Felicity is out of new hats to wear, so this brown flower clip will have to do.
I'm so happy that her crazy fluffy hair is growing!

This contraption is a life saver! She loves it.

Something about this picture makes me laugh. She just looks so chubby and lazy or something...
It's true-Felicity is eight months old. We are so proud of her and her many accomplishments. She loves baby food and even eats the pureed meat now. Ew. She sits up and crawls and can go back and forth between the two. She thinks she can pull up on the furniture but she doesn't have it quite down yet. She is sleeping in longer chunks and loves her new bedtime. She is still crazy about her dad and is always looking around for him. She has two teeth and more on the way. We had to put her mattress down lower because she pulled up on her crib in the middle of the night and it was only up to her mid-section-oops. I'm glad she didn't fall out. She likes other babies and kids and always wants to play. She can sit in a restaurant high chair and the shopping cart without her car seat. Happy 8 months Flick!


2 comments:

Krista Hansen said...

So cute! I love that last picture too! I told you that you needed the exersaucer. Sam spent a lot of time in that thing. Yeah for 8 months!

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

She's so cute Kelli. SO cute. I hope I can meet her sometime. If she's anything like you, I know I'll love her.

Hope you're well, and way to go on the hike up Timp!