Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cinco Meses

This hat reminds me of the nursery rhyme
Wee Willie Winky.

Yes, I handed the book to her. No, she can't read yet OR make the animal sounds.

Do you think I should clean my counter before taking a picture? Hello.
Her cutest bib in honor of her progression towards solid food.
Falling over. Please Felicity, don't fart on us!






My little elf.




Another month, another nakie picture with ted the turtle. I can't believe Felicity is 5 months old! Well, actually I can. They say that the years go fast and the days can be very slow. True sometimes, right? I don't know if any of you listen to country music (I know, I know...) but there is a good song out now called "You're gonna miss this". The basic message is: don't try to fast forward life because believe it or not, you're going to miss what you're experiencing right now. Even though things can be tough and it's hard to be patient sometimes, I know I'm going to miss these first few months of bonding with my little spazoid.
I included such a large quantity of pictures for my sweet sister who has voluntarily quarantined her family in order to keep Felicity safe from the chicken pox. Miss you guys.

Felicity has tried rice cereal. I think maybe a drop or two actually made it to her stomach. We will keep practicing. I'm excited for her to expand her horizons. What a foodie.

13 comments:

ashley said...

she is such a cutie! that last pic of her in the bib is so priceless!

Krista Hansen said...

We are missing you guys like crazy. I guess you never know what you've got til it's gone, right? (Is that a country song too?) I love all the pictures! She is getting so big!
P.S. I love that song but I can't listen to it without getting a little choked up. I know, what a baby!

betsy said...

Solid foods are so fun. I love the picture of her laying on Ted. And here I go to download that song....

DE LIMA FAMILY said...

kelli,
congratulations on your adorable baby girl! i look at your blog but never comment. i wanted to comment when you pierced felicity's ears bc my baby has her ears pierced, too. it's cultural here, and up until a few years ago, babies actually went home from the hospital with their ears pierced!! can you believe that. i pierced julia's at 4 months, which was unbelievably late for most people. anyway, take great care, and i have fun keeping up with you via blog. beijos, ellen

Elizabeth Moon said...

She is such a cutie! Love the bib! Good luck with "solid" food...it's a big ol mess!

Unknown said...

She's grown this month a lot. So cute! Rice cereal made Preston so constipated...just so you know. Oatmeal cereal was better. She's such a doll face.

Marissa Joy said...

That is such a cute bib but an even cuter baby. I can't believe how old she looks and I am missing it. boohoo. I can't wait to see you in June.

Julia Davis said...

Cutest!! Hey! I am so sad I missed you while I was in Provo. It was a bit crazy running from here to there in just a couple days.... but I am glad I can spy on you with your blog! Thanks for your message, too. You are the best and I miss you, bells!!

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

I hope the Nakie Pix with Ted the Turtle stop sometime before she starts dating. That could get awkward.

BTW...Pix #4 looks like Felicity is actually and truly angry cuz she actually and truly CAN'T read the book in the prior photos.

Aprilyn said...

Oh she's getting SO BIG!!! It's good to know my kitchen counter isn't the only messy one. :)

Rischel said...

i love her so much! i am so happy i was able to meet baby radmall- i will cherish the 10 minutes she let me hold her . . . i miss you guys already

Frampton Family said...

Felicity has changed SO much in just a months time! I love how active she is. It's only going to get harder to take the month pictures with th turtle.LOL. I love the bib you put on her. She really is such a beautiful baby.

Emily said...

Hi Kelli!
I just found your blog today. John just started a blog for us (http://thesharpefam.blogspot.com)and I'm starting to explore and catch up with other people through their blogs.
Felicity is so dang cute! I'm sure they grow up so fast! I look forward to seeing more pictures!
Emily