Friday, May 16, 2008

Big Girls









Big girls don't cry... Well, Felicity still cries of course but she is growing up and doing lots of big girl things.


She sleeps without being swaddled! It's been kind of rough, but we didn't want to swaddle her forever and she was leaving little sweaty rings on her crib sheet around her head, so we decided to to help her break her addiction before summer.

She has been rolling over once in a while. Not a consistent tumbler though.

She has tried out the bumbo chair and the exer-saucer loaned to us by Auntie Krista. She really likes it!

She hung out with her cousin Addison and had actual interaction with another kid! Addison kept trying to hand Felicity toys and saying UH OH when her binky dropped. It was pretty cute.
Speaking of big girls-I had a great mothers day! I got peanut butter pancakes in bed (helping me stay big...) and I got what I asked for which was the PED EGG. I also got planters that go on the balcony so I can grow flowers and maybe herbs (more cooking disasters coming up...) Thanks honey. I really enjoyed mothers day and the chance to honor motherhood. I hope you all had a good day too!

6 comments:

Krista Hansen said...

Felicity looks so big in the exer-saucer! I LOVED that thing with Sam and he probably was too big for it before we stopped using it. I am glad you got the PED EGG. Yeah for beautiful feet!

betsy said...

Hooray for Felicity. Exersaucers are the greatest! You will especially appreciate it after she starts moving around more and you can't trust that she'll stay put.
So how is the PedEgg? I really want one. So if it gets good reviews, I'm sold.
Sorry about the Jazz..... :) It was a good series.

Kurt Radmall said...

Well, I tried that Ped (estrian) Egg out. I must say, I'm none too thrilled. My feet don't look any better. Plus, it barely shaved anything off at all. That Egg was a lie, Kelli. It gives me no special powers...it gives me no nutrients!

Frampton Family said...

I am so mesmorized by your baby Kelli. Felicity is such a beautiful little girl. I epecially LOVE the picture of her with the bow on her head.

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

Kurt makes me giggle!

Marissa Joy said...

Hi bff,
Glad that you had a fantastic mother's day! Felicity really is a big girl and I can't believe it. Doesn't the ped-egg comercial gross you out a little when they dump the shavings? yuck! XxOooXO