Thursday, February 14, 2008

Who loves you baby?




Yes-some of you may know that is the title of a Debbie Gibson song, a song that I sing to Kurt on occasion and now to our daughter. Well-the answer to the question is ...me! I love you Kurt Radmall. Just some reasons why I do love him so much...

He was raised by wonderful parents who taught him to be respectful, kind, helpful and yet not a doormat. I try to be in charge but I'm glad he stands up for himself.

He gets along with my family so well. It's ok if they like him more than they like me.

He is often razzed for his fanaticism for certain sports teams (Yankees and Utes) but he is loyal and outspoken but not unkind to his critics.

He was so good to me when I was pregnant-always getting me tums and breathe-right strips, putting up with my crankiness and restless sleeping.

He is a very hard worker. That is one thing that I am so grateful for. He works hard and doesn't complain and I know that no matter what comes our way he will be willing to work hard for our family.

He is a wonderful dad! He comes home from work, makes dinner and takes the crying child during her "fussy hours". He has a special patented hold for her and is usually better at comforting her than I am!

I am not only glad to know him but to have him as a husband. I know it's cliche, but thank you for marrying me Kurt and making all of my dreams come true. Your girls love you and are missing you today!


5 comments:

Krista Hansen said...

That is a good Debbie Gibson song, and I also sing it to my sweetie and Sam. Kurt and Kelli you make a great couple and sure do make great parents. Felicity couldn't ask for more. Love ya all!

Laurel said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, and beautifully said Kelli! Happy love day!

Karl and Cheryl said...

Kelli, all of Kurt wonderful traits are the result of his mother, I have to take the blame for any faults, if they exist. We love you guys.

Laura said...

Kelli- Your wedding dress was so beautiful and fitting of you. You're so purdy.;)

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

If Kurt had a fault it would be the 'winningness' instilled in his radmall/baumgarten genetics. *peeks at prior post*

Kelli and Kurt are a perfect couple!