Thursday, February 21, 2008

Two months young



Well, our little babe is growing up a little at a time. The first month seemed to go so fast and the second month a little slower. Felicity went to the doctor and weighed in at 10 lbs 2.5 oz. She is still gaining weight pretty well (check out those thighs)! She had her first round of immunizations and has been a little fussy since then (that's why there are not too many pictures to choose from this post)! Our favorite thing is to see her smiles and hear her coo!


In other baby news, we are going to bless Felicity on March 2nd in our ward here in Orem! I am excited for her to be growing up and for the weather to warm up (not for a while, I know) so we can start going out more!

7 comments:

Kelli Radmall said...

Everybody was kung-fu fighting...

Krista Hansen said...

We can't wait to play outside with you! We will be at your blessing. Wouldn't miss it!

betsy said...

she is a doll, kelli. i like your idea of getting a picture of her everyone month in the same spot (and with the turtle) to see her grow!

Kim said...

Kelli:
I'm glad you found my blog. Felicity is very cute. We can't wait to see her in person.

Elizabeth Moon said...

It's so cool when they get blessed. Don't forget to take pictures before or after of Felicity all dressed up!

By the way, thank you so much for your comments on Style Picnic and for posting a link on your page! I've always thought you have great style.

Frampton Family said...

Kelli!!!! I just came across you blog! I can't believe you have a baby now. Felicity is absolutely beautiful. You must be having so much fun with her. I think every women dreams of having a daughter. I just added you as a link. And hope you don't mind. Check our site out when you get a minute. www.framptonfam.blogspot.com. It really is great to see what you've been up to. You look gorgeous!

~Janelle

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Kelli! She is such a doll. I want to hold her. I am sure you're so in love with her. Congratulations