Monday, September 21, 2009

bride, the brush, and bigos

Yes, that's right. Kelli is wearing her wedding dress. It's been 3 years and 3 months, and she can slip right into that thing. Felicity, your mom is as beautiful as ever. We sure are lucky!
We went camping the Friday before my birthday with the Woffindens. My family joined us for one tasty dinner. Thanks for spending that evening with us, everyone. You sure mean a lot to us. We love you!

Last, but not least, for this post - Kelli made me bigos for my birthday. This is a stew that I had a lot of in Poland. This version has cabbage, sauerkraut, bacon, sausage, and pork loin among other things. Throw in a few slices of rye bread and I was in heaven. Thanks, Kelli.

The Radmalls are alive and well, even if our blog is not...What can we say? We've been busy.

4 comments:

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Kelli is looking great in that dress. Hope you had a great birthday, it was fun to celebrate with you. Can't wait for the game Saturday! Love ya.

Krista Hansen said...

You look smashing, Bells! Most brides can't do that three years later. Especially me since Sammy was born 2 weeks after our 3 anniversary.
Congrats to you!

Luana said...

That meal sounds disgusting Kurt. I guess you had to be there...in Poland...to appreciate it.
Happy Belated Birthday

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hey Kelli, I just was looking through some old posts of mine and say your blog link...but I went private on my blog, so if you want an invite, email me at megannaihe@hotmail.com. Glad to see all is well!