Friday, September 19, 2008

Grove Creek

Last weekend, I hiked a portion of Grove Creek with family and friends. We had a great time. The first portion of the hike was kind of steep, but it came with some great views. The hike passes a couple of waterfalls about two miles in. That's where we turned around. All in all, the hike took about 2 1/2 or 3 hours.

Dad, cousin Nick, uncle Doug, some weirdy, neighbor Ernesto, friend Jake, and the bros - Seth and Bryan (my father-in-law Mike took the picture)








1 comment:

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Kelli! Hey, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. We had a very small party last night. My family and Jessie and Wyatt Eyre. Not a big deal. I'll try and post the video of her trying to blow out her candle. Anyway, I hope I can see you too. You are all welcome to come to Annie and Alex's reception this Thursday, Sept. 25th from 7-9 at my parents' house. We'd all love to see you guys. If that won't work, let me know. I hope you feel better soon.