Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy First Month!

Felicity turned one month old today. She decided to celebrate by sleeping for six hours straight in her cradle. Hooray! It's strange to think that she has been with us for a month already, but hard to remember what life was like without her. We've never been happier.





P.S. The sea turtle's name is Ted. He was a gift from Grandma Cheryl, and he is named after a delightful bakery on the north shore of Oahu. Maybe we will take Felicity there for her birthday.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Moon said...

Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful! I was so happy to see your comment on my blog! I am so glad you got the card. I love that I can see what you are up to these days. I love the name Felicity, by the way. That is gorgeous. Your friend took fabulous pictures of you pregnant and then of your sweet baby--what a cool blog. I'm so glad to be in touch with you! You are so awesome! Love, Elizabeth

Laurel said...

She is so pretty, Kelli! I love her! And btw, I'm sending you an invitation in the mail, but we're having a birthday party for Isabel next Saturday (the 2nd) at 5pm at our house. So mark it on your calendar if you think you guys can come. We'd LOVE to see you and your little girl! And I DO want to come visit you... this week is kind of crazy. Next time I'm at Target I'll call and see if you're home. xoxo

Kairle Oaks said...

Oh, my! she's sure a cutie!!! Felicity is already changing SO much!